How to e-file
How to Create an account on the e-file website
1. Go to the e-file page
2. Click on "Sign Up Today!" under Account Login.
3. You will then be taken to the Sign Up Form.
4. Complete the General Information Section
- Contact First Name: enter your first name
- Contact Last Name: enter your last name
- Phone: enter your phone number
- Email: enter your email address
- Filing Method:
- Select Attorney if you are an attorney or
- Change the drop-down to Pro Se (Non-Attorney) if you are not an attorney
- If you are an Attorney, you will be asked to enter your Attorney Name as it appears on filings, Law Firm and Supreme Court Number.
- Address 1: enter your address
- Address 2: enter secondary address information such as an apartment number or suite.
- City: enter your City
- State: select your state from the drop-down
- Zip Code: enter your zip code
5. Complete the Account Information Section
- Username: create a username. Your username can only consist of letters and numbers.
- Password: Create a password. Your password must be at least 6 characters long and contain at least 1 letter and 1 number.
- Confirm Password: Retype your password in this box.
6. Click the Join Now! button on the bottom of the screen.