How to e-file
How to Create an account on the e-file website
1. Go to the e-file page
2. Click on "Sign Up Today!" under Account Login.
3. You will then be taken to the Toledo Municipal Court Efile Portal Sign Up Form.
4.Create a Username and Password
- Username: create a username. Your username must be between 6 and 12 characters and can only consist of letters and numbers.
- Password: Create a password. Your password must be at least 6 characters long and contain at least 1 letter and 1 number.
- Confirm Password: Retype your password in this box.
5. Complete the Contact Information
- Contact First Name: enter your first name
- Contact Last Name: enter your last name
- Phone: enter your phone number
- Email: enter your email address
- Filing Method:
- Select Attorney if you are an attorney or
- Change the drop-down to Pro Se (Non-Attorney) if you are not an attorney
- If you are an Attorney, you will be asked to enter your Attorney Name as it appears on filings, Law Firm and Supreme Court Number.
6. Click the Save button on the bottom of the screen.